Bhrigu Lake Trek (Detailed Itinerary)
Day 1 : Reach Manali (~ 1950 m/6400 ft)
Reach Manali (~ 1950 m/6400 ft) by noon/afternoon. Our guest house is at a place called Vashisht, which is 3 Km further up from Manali town. This village is acclaimed for its hot baptize springs and temples of Vashisht Rishi and Aristocrat Rama. Accustomed hot sulphur springs with two abstracted bathing tanks for gents and ladies are consistently abounding of tourists. Accommodation in rest house/home-stay.
Day 2 : Manali to Gulaba 2500M / 8200 ft
Today morning we drive to reach Kothi (~2500m/8200ft) , 12 Km from Vashisht on the Manali Rohtang Pass highway. We start our walk from the roadside and enter to the trail in the north east side through the conifer forest. The ascent is a steady one and will give everyone the chance to stretch their legs and get into the groove. We camp at Gulaba (~3300m/10800ft). Total distance is 10 Km and may take 5/6 hours.
Day 3 : Gulaba to Raulikhoi
In the morning we hike to the Kothi Peak for the 360 degree view of the surrounding valleys and the great Himalayan range including the peaks like Hanuman Tibba, Deo Tibba, Indrasan, Friendship peak, Sheti Dhar, Ghepan Goh and others. From the top we get the clear view of Rohtang Pass area, Solang valley and the Pir Panjal range. The climb will take 5 hours. Then we descent halfway and take the trail to our camping ground at Raulikhoi (~3830m/12550ft). Total distance is 12 Km and may take 7/8 hours. We camp for the night.
Day 4 : Raulikhoi to Bhrigu Lake / Panduropa 4270m / 14000ft
Enjoy your breakfast , pack up your belongings and descend down towards Kasol & Manikaran. As soon as we ll reach manikaran, our transporter will greet us and take us back to Manali.
Day 5 : Panduropa to Manali
We have a steep descent to finish the trek today. The trail winds it’s way through the various types of vegetation on offer in the valley. The area is abundant in wildlife, and hopefully we can spot Himalayan Monal, Snow Cock and Kaleej Pheasant. Eagles and vultures glide effortlessly on the vast expanse of the valley. We finally reach our trek end point at the Vashisht village (~2100m/6900 ft). Total distance is 10 Km and may take 5 hours. Night stay in lodge. Trip ends here.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
1. We suggest each and every traveler to carry his/her Id proof and the voucher issued by North Peace Holidays during the tour.
2. Since you will be away from the daily comforts while availing your Spiti Trip, we request you to kindly cooperate with the other travelers and assistants.
3. Travelers must abide by the timings given by instructor. In case anyone fails to do so, he/she shall be responsible for the inconvenience arised.
4. If, while trekking your personal luggage is handed over to any of the assistants, extra cost per day per bag will be charged.
5. Customers will themselves be reliable for any loss of property or life from their end.
North Peace Holidays shall not be reliable for any inconvenience caused due to bad weather, strikes or any disruptions arisen by the government.
For any extra services availed by the customer, extra cost will be levied for the same.
North Peace Holidays ---- Things to Bring
To make your trip as comfortable as possible, North Peace Holidays have enlisted few of the vitals which must be added in your back pack:
1. Warm Clothes and Travel Blanket for Spiti’s ever changing weather.
2. Medications for Body Pains, Vomiting, Immunity etc.
3. Extra pair of Shoes
4. Products such as Soaps, Shampoos, Deodorant, Toothbrush, Hand Sanitizers, Mouth Washes etc to maintain hygiene.
5. Moisturizing Lotions, Sun blocking cream and Accessories.
6. Light Snacks like Chocolates, Candies, Mint, Dry Fruits etc
7. BSNL and Airtel Sims are recommended for their best Signal coverage
8. Travel charges and Flashlights for camp stay.
Advance Booking Fee?
• 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
• 29 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
• 19 - 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking will be cancelled if 100% payment is not received in 16 days before departure date.
If you Cancel your Holiday
if You or any member of your team may cancel his/her travel trip at any time and do not inform us then The cancellation charges will be applicable as per the below:
Cancellation charges per person
30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
26 – 19 days before departure: 50% of total cost
Less than 16 days before departure: 100% of total cost we will take.
If we change or cancel your holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance.Company will be fully authorized to change the plan at any time due the situations.
We may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also authorized to change the plan at the right under any circumstances by assigning reasons to you. If we are unable to provide you the booked travel arrangements due to reasons which are not in our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if we are unable to arrange any other dates for you then then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on the basis of booking dates and time. In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees. If you want to change your holiday plan After confirmation of services, Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holidays, please inform the tour guide or who will with you who is with you from our company (e.g. your hotelier, tour guide, transporter etc.).If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.