1. Travelers will be trekking to Hamta Pass, Chika, chandertal etc
2. Package includes 4 Night stay in Camp
3. Transfers as per itinerary
4. Meals Include: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
5. Tour Guide Trek Equipments & Permits
6. All applicable taxes
Hamta & Chandertal Trek (Detailed Itinerary)
Day 1 : Manali to Chika
Post breakfast at Manali, you will drive to Jobra from where the trek originates. At this transfer point, receive briefing from your trip leader and gear for an easy ascent of 10,400ft to Chika. With the mesmerising topography of the Himachal coming into play, you barely realise the climb. Walk along River Rani which introduces the surroundings of big rocky hills in absolute splendour. Arrive at Chika. Take rest in the camps. Post dinner overnight stay in camps.
Day 2 : Chika to Balu Ka Ghera (11,900ft)
Leave base camp at Chika on yet another easy trek, the 5 hours trek journey is beyond impressive. Feel the reality of being in the Himalayan region as you catch the first glimpse of the outer Himalayan chain of mountains as the Dhauladhar ranges begin to appear. Commonly referred to as The White Range, you’ll notice the mighty towers occupy the entire frame with meadows and flower filled valleys dotted for company. Arrive at Balu ka Ghera. Settle down at this base for the day. Have lunch and spend the rest of the time, loosing yourself in an ambience which will take your breath away.
Day 3 : Balu Ka Ghera to Siagoru (12,900ft)
Start early to experience the barren landscape of the Himalayas in the Lahaul and Spiti Valley. Such a variety in one region is what makes the Hampta Pass Trekking most attractive especially among amateurs. Though the entire trek today is a gradual slop, it is an apt learning ground. Discover the serene calmness that surround the valley, you might meet shepherds at this high altitude pass who visit the valley to nourish their sheep with the special grass that grows around the area. After a brief stopover at Hampta village, which gives the pass its name, you’ll begin the descent to the base camp at Siagoru. Take rest here after the 8hr long journey as you halt for the night.
Day 4 : Siagoru to Chandratal (14,000ft)
After breakfast, begin an easy descent through the Hampta Valley. The landscape trails along with you all through Spiti till you arrive at the base camp at Chatru. Enjoy the spectacular view of a high altitude cold desert at Spiti Valley. Post that head to Chatru. A confluence of three paths – Hampta Pass, Spiti, and Rohtang Pass, this green paradise in the barren cold desert is like a breath of fresh air. Drive to Chandra Tal, a moon shaped alpine lake located at an altitude of 14,100ft. One of the most enchanting lakes in this region, it is here that you’ll fall head over heels in love with the Himalayas. Find yourself become one with nature as the lake’s placid waters throw open a vista of reflections of the enveloping Himalayan peaks.
Day 5 : Chandratal to Manali
It is the day when your Hampta pass trekking adventure comes to an end. After breakfast, traverse the high altitude pass that connects the humid Kullu Valley and the arid Lahaul and Spiti Valley. Arrive at Manali and disperse.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
1. We suggest each and every traveler to carry his/her Id proof and the voucher issued by North Peace Holidays during the tour.
2. Since you will be away from the daily comforts while availing your Spiti Trip, we request you to kindly cooperate with the other travelers and assistants.
3. Travelers must abide by the timings given by instructor. In case anyone fails to do so, he/she shall be responsible for the inconvenience arised.
4. If, while trekking your personal luggage is handed over to any of the assistants, extra cost per day per bag will be charged.
5. Customers will themselves be reliable for any loss of property or life from their end.
North Peace Holidays shall not be reliable for any inconvenience caused due to bad weather, strikes or any disruptions arisen by the government.
For any extra services availed by the customer, extra cost will be levied for the same.
North Peace Holidays ---- Things to Bring
To make your trip as comfortable as possible, North Peace Holidays have enlisted few of the vitals which must be added in your back pack:
1. Warm Clothes and Travel Blanket for Spiti’s ever changing weather.
2. Medications for Body Pains, Vomiting, Immunity etc.
3. Extra pair of Shoes
4. Products such as Soaps, Shampoos, Deodorant, Toothbrush, Hand Sanitizers, Mouth Washes etc to maintain hygiene.
5. Moisturizing Lotions, Sun blocking cream and Accessories.
6. Light Snacks like Chocolates, Candies, Mint, Dry Fruits etc
7. BSNL and Airtel Sims are recommended for their best Signal coverage
8. Travel charges and Flashlights for camp stay.
Advance Booking Fee?
• 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
• 29 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
• 19 - 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking will be cancelled if 100% payment is not received in 16 days before departure date.
If you Cancel your Holiday
if You or any member of your team may cancel his/her travel trip at any time and do not inform us then The cancellation charges will be applicable as per the below:
Cancellation charges per person 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost 26 – 19 days before departure: 50% of total cost Less than 16 days before departure: 100% of total cost we will take.
If we change or cancel your holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance.Company will be fully authorized to change the plan at any time due the situations.
We may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also authorized to change the plan at the right under any circumstances by assigning reasons to you. If we are unable to provide you the booked travel arrangements due to reasons which are not in our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if we are unable to arrange any other dates for you then then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on the basis of booking dates and time. In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees. If you want to change your holiday plan After confirmation of services, Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holidays, please inform the tour guide or who will with you who is with you from our company (e.g. your hotelier, tour guide, transporter etc.).If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.