Kheerganga Trek (Detailed Itinerary)
Day 1 : Kasol - Tosh (Volvo Pickup)
Our cab will pick you from Kasol and drive to Tosh. Dinner and overnight stay in guest house or camps.
Day 2 : Tosh - Khir Ganga Trek
AAfter breakfast Check out,leave your extra baggage at reception and start your trek to Kheerganga. to start hiking. While strolling through the magnificent landscape of Himachal Pradesh, you will be treated to majestic sights of nature. On the trail, pass a few wooden bridges and some slippery sections. During this part of the Kheerganga trek from Tosh, your eyes also feast on many picturesque waterfalls; remember to take pictures of every single one of these. Later, arrive at Rudra Nag, and take a small halt to admire the beauty of the landform. After reaching the green meadow of Kheerganga, take a refreshing dip in the hot springs to wash off the fatigue of the journey. The cool weather and vistas of the mighty peaks of the Himalayas, and the therapeutic water of the hot springs is a unique combination; an experience you will remember for the rest of your life. Later, enjoy a good night’s sleep in your camp to gather energy for the next day.
Day 3 : Kheerganga to Kasol
Wake up to a magnificent view of the Himalayan peaks, and prepare for the journey back to Kasol through the same route you took to reach Kheerganga. Seize this opportunity to click pictures of the Himalayan landscape once again. this enthralling experience of trekking from Kasol to Kheerganga ends, leaving you with never-ending memories. Late Evening we will drop you at Kasol Volvo Stand.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
1. We suggest each and every traveler to carry his/her Id proof and the voucher issued by North Peace Holidays during the tour.
2. Since you will be away from the daily comforts while availing your Spiti Trip, we request you to kindly cooperate with the other travelers and assistants.
3. Travelers must abide by the timings given by instructor. In case anyone fails to do so, he/she shall be responsible for the inconvenience arised.
4. If, while trekking your personal luggage is handed over to any of the assistants, extra cost per day per bag will be charged.
5. Customers will themselves be reliable for any loss of property or life from their end.
North Peace Holidays shall not be reliable for any inconvenience caused due to bad weather, strikes or any disruptions arisen by the government.
For any extra services availed by the customer, extra cost will be levied for the same.
North Peace Holidays ---- Things to Bring
To make your trip as comfortable as possible, North Peace Holidays have enlisted few of the vitals which must be added in your back pack:
1. Warm Clothes and Travel Blanket for Spiti’s ever changing weather.
2. Medications for Body Pains, Vomiting, Immunity etc.
3. Extra pair of Shoes
4. Products such as Soaps, Shampoos, Deodorant, Toothbrush, Hand Sanitizers, Mouth Washes etc to maintain hygiene.
5. Moisturizing Lotions, Sun blocking cream and Accessories.
6. Light Snacks like Chocolates, Candies, Mint, Dry Fruits etc
7. BSNL and Airtel Sims are recommended for their best Signal coverage
8. Travel charges and Flashlights for camp stay.
Advance Booking Fee?
• 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
• 29 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
• 19 - 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking will be cancelled if 100% payment is not received in 16 days before departure date.
If you Cancel your Holiday
if You or any member of your team may cancel his/her travel trip at any time and do not inform us then The cancellation charges will be applicable as per the below:
Cancellation charges per person
30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
26 – 19 days before departure: 50% of total cost
Less than 16 days before departure: 100% of total cost we will take.
If we change or cancel your holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance.Company will be fully authorized to change the plan at any time due the situations.
We may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also authorized to change the plan at the right under any circumstances by assigning reasons to you. If we are unable to provide you the booked travel arrangements due to reasons which are not in our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if we are unable to arrange any other dates for you then then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on the basis of booking dates and time. In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees. If you want to change your holiday plan After confirmation of services, Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holidays, please inform the tour guide or who will with you who is with you from our company (e.g. your hotelier, tour guide, transporter etc.).If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.